Apple Card spending history as OFX/QFX/QBO file
“Can I import my Apple Card transactions into my financial management program?”.
Yes, you can.
ac2ofx provides a solution for importing your Apple Card transactions into your financial management program such as Quicken, Moneydance, Microsoft Money … It is simple, fast. It just works.
- Use ac2ofx to convert the “Monthly PDF Statement” into an OFX/QFX/QBO file.
- Then import the OFX/QFX/QBO file into your financial management program.
You can download and eval the tool to see if it fits your need.
In eval mode, ac2ofx is fully functional but limits the number of transactions in the OFX/QFX/QBO file (5 transations).
You can obtain a key to remove this limit. The cost is $12.99. Send email to email@example.com
Click on the image below to start a short video clip (screen capture, no sound) showing how quick and simple it is to convert and import Apple Card transactions into Quicken
- Obtain a key
- To download Apple Card PDF statements
- To generate an OFX/QFX/QBO file using Desktop version
- To import OFX/QFX/QBO file
- Help, FAQ
- About us
Obtain a key
- The cost is $12.99.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a key.
- To install the key, simply drag-and-drop file license.txt file onto the ac2ofx window.
- Notes: If you just want to try it out, you don’t need a key. In eval mode, ac2ofx is fully functional but limits the number of transactions in the OFX/QFX/QBO file (5 transations).
To download Apple Card PDF statements
- Open the Wallet app on iPhone
- Tap your Apple Card
- Tap the “Total Balance” square
- Choose the month of the statement you want
- Select “Download PDF Statement”
To generate an OFX/QFX/QBO file using Desktop version
- Drag-and-drop your PDF statement file onto the ac2ofx window.
- A new OFX/QFX/QBO file will be generated and saved in the same folder as the PDF file.
- For example, if the PDF file is named December-2019.pdf, then the OFX/QFX/QBO file will be named
- and December-2019.qfx
To import OFX/QFX/QBO file
Follow your financial management program instruction to import OFX/QFX/QBO.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names,trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.